Wednesday 24 October 2012

King's Arts and Humanities Festival 2012

The King's College London Arts and Humanities Festival 2012 is in full-swing, offering many fascinating events from dance to digital humanities. The full programme is available here and you can read more about events relating to the festival on their blog: kingsahfest.wordpress.com.


I have been so busy attending and discussing events throughout the last week and a half, that I have had little time to write them up, especially as I am supposed to be working on my PhD at the same time. Take this post as a promise that over the next week or so I will have written posts about:
- John Berger, Ways of Seeing, and a conceptual performance piece based on his work, Imagometia
- The Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies Postrgrad Student Showcase
- Digital Humanities

No comments:

Post a Comment