Wednesday 1 August 2012

All Change Please

Over the last few days I've been very busy packing, cleaning and unpacking again as I move from Cardiff to Bath. I've had a wonderful year in Cardiff, as this blog will attest, especially thanks to the local institutions like Sherman Cymru and Chapter which welcomed me so warmly. Now, though, it's time for a new adventure.



For the next two months, I will be working at the English Language Centre at the University of Bath. Having completed my degree here, Bath feels like home, so I am very happy to be back, and even more so as I have lucked into a room with spectacular views of the Abbey, spa and surrounding countryside. Part of my job involves introducing international students to British culture, so expect many entries over the next few weeks about our events, from Shakespeare in a field to folk music, as well as the usual rants about what I'm reading or watching. I'll miss Cardiff and it's vibrant cultural scene, but I'm sure Bath will have plenty to keep me busy!

1 comment:

  1. This article is really worth reading, it has too much details in it and yet it is so simple to understand, Thanks for sharing the logo too

    GED Online

    ReplyDelete