Monday 28 May 2012

Junior Avengers from Jessica Draws

I had been highly anticipating Avengers Assemble as a Joss Whedon fan, but found myself disappointed by it. Tony Stark was as funny as ever, and I appreciate Scarlett Johansson in a catsuit as much as anyone, but there was too much smashing and bashing for my liking. One group of Avengers that certainly aren't disappointing though are the Junior Avengers as imagined by Cardiff artist Jessica Draws.


One evening, Jessica asked herself what the Avengers would look like as kids and this is the result. My favourite is Captain America, but I love them all. You can buy prints of all six for £25 or each drawing for £15 at Jessica's online store and greetings cards are now on sale at Swasa in the Royal Arcade, Cardiff. To celebrate, Jessica is running a competition giving away a print as a first prize, a set of cards as second, and a card as third. All the details are here - good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment